AeroMech Incorporated provides industry leading aircraft engineering and certification services to aircraft manufacturers, airlines, operators, modification shops, and military customers worldwide. AeroMech has the experience and expertise to deliver aircraft engineering design and certification services (STCs), aero-performance analyses, CFD services, CAD/CAM expertise, avionics kits, and full service on-site aircraft modification services. Since its inception in 1995, AeroMech’s engineering solutions have been incorporated into over 6,000 commercial, military, and business aircraft worldwide through 19 civil aviation authorities. AeroMech owns and maintains over 140 STCs for avionics modifications and RVSM certification, including over 50 Group Certifications. Each month, approximately 50 aircraft are delivered from OEMs with AeroMech engineering solutions onboard.
Other Notable AeroMech Accomplishments:
- AeroMech is one of a few companies to receive Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Organization Designation Authorization (ODA) from the FAA allowing AeroMech to issue STCs on behalf of the FAA for aircraft alterations.
- AeroMech is a preferred and/or licensed supplier of engineering certification services and support to The Boeing Company, Bombardier Aerospace (including Learjet, Inc.), Embraer, Israel Aircraft Industries, Lockheed-Martin, Piaggio, and Hawker Beechcraft Company.
- AeroMech has provided engineering support and consultation services to over fifty (50) commercial airline companies.
- AeroMech has completed over 125 STCs for aircraft models ranging from the King Air, Falcon 10, and Hawker 700 to the Boeing 707/727/737/DC-8/DC-9, KC-135, and Lockheed C-130J.
- AeroMech has completed over 400 flight test programs.
With such comprehensive experience introduced into every program, AeroMech’s clients can be absolutely assured of technically superior and cost-effective engineering solutions.