OPEN POSITION: Aircraft Systems and Certification Engineer
A career as an aircraft certification / systems engineer would entail any/all of the following engineering tasks: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification responsibility, program management planning, data aircraft systems engineering/design, data analysis and technical writing. Other requirements include:
1. At least five (5) years’ experience with aircraft certification and/or related experience desirable.
2. Working knowledge of federal aviation regulations (FARs) and FAA policies / procedures
3. Past working relationship with FAA is desirable and preferred.
4. Program Management experience is encouraged.
5. Must present well in front of current / prospective customers, and FAA personnel.
6. Comfortable working in a small business environment.
Job Type: Full-time